Thursday, May 15, 2008

Work it out now, soul funk brother
















































Summer is approaching and I can tell people are getting the urge to work out a little bit extra since when I go for a walk at the beach down here in Marbella, Spain, you see people sweating and running like their lives were at stake.

I love trying on summer clothes but there is something I don't like about trying on bikinis.
Normally the chancing rooms are badly lit and you see your ass in angels you just don't wanna. I personally like those mirrors that miraculous makes you drop like two sizes and you look great. I don't mind buying into a lie! I have to shape up a bit and have been trying to chance my diet habits for the better the last month and been trying to move my ass a bit extra, and I am trying to drink alot of water since it does cleanse the body and makes my skin healthy.  It's bloody hard to drink 2 litres of water a day, I don't know about you guys but it makes me pee like a dog.

Well the last job I did was yesterday, a shoot on the beach and it was windy as hell and I was freezing my booty of. It's a campaign  for a restaurant and beach club chain. 

I had the pleasure to work with y boyfriend Patrick who was the photographer and is doing the marketing and image campaign for them. So here is a preview, Enjoy!

No comments: