Saturday, May 10, 2008

GLAMOUR of SWEDEN WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!



Hey guys,

Well, I got a little bit upset when I read an article about a shitty site called "Glamour of Sweden".
Basically it's the same old cheesy story about some guys taking advantage of some dumb ass young girls or naive, depends what you prefer to believe.
These girls are exploited on the Internet, they get to live in a house and apparently they don't get paid but the do get accommodation and food....Ohhh that's just swell.

For this they have to entertain old pervs and hang out at seedy clubs and "entertain", mummy and daddy must be proud! It just pisses me off and apparently the "Consulate of General of Sweden" in Los Angeles don't like what this is doing for the Swedish image, and I have to agree!!!

Sweden has become famous for being a sexual liberated country since the 60's and the Swedish sin was a world known concept to all foreigners specially the Americans. If they got a fair deal I would not even ponder over this "Glamour of Sweden" stuff but the fact that they are being used, and at the same time giving Swedish women a bad rep at the same time is not something I'm exactly thrilled over. 

I don't mind sexually provocative people or the fact that Swedish women are portraited as beautiful and liberated women as long as it's done with class and that the women in that case are in control of things and not getting used by money hungry men who wants there meal ticket paid for. I am a model and have modeled for many years so I have done fashion and sexy men's magazine , I don't mind doing sexy pictures if the photographer knows what he is doing and I feel comfortable but I would never do skanky pictures for free and no purpose. 

So I hope these girls wake up and smell the coffee, cause with the L.A sex kitten lifestyle comes alot of drugs bad choices and a fucking hangover and I've seen to many young girls ending up like that and I hope at least one of them realises that this is not the way to become a famous "Glamour model" or find fortune and fame is just a really good way of being taken advantage of.

No comments: