Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This Fall we bring you...


My favorite perfume



Balenciaga and Miu Miu 


Bottega Veneta and Louis Vuitton


Marc Jacobs



Miu Miu and Valentino



Yves Saint Laurent


Linda Evangelista for Prada 08




Chanel


Prada


Okay guys, you all know I have e weak spot for the previous generation of supermodels and one of my favourite models are as you probably know from reading my earlier posts the fabulous Linda Evangelista. She is doing the campaign for Prada this fall and I thought I'll share these pics with you guys. What do you guys think? I think she looks stunning but the pictures are a little bit to stiff for my taste though, since I love moment, I need to feel something when I see a campaign....I love her look but I think the photos could have been better.

I thought I share one of my favorite handbags which are simple and classic and that you can wear this next season without getting the cold shoulder or stuck up comments from "little cunt's," with daddy's black card and way to much time on their hands! (Pardon my french).


Braided hair is in as you know by now, what I like with this style is that it is easy to do yourself and it's cute. So go home and try it out!

The makeup for this fall is exiting and it's bloody hard to experiment when most girls I know anyway and boys by the way loves to stick to the same old safe cards.
But do try it's fun and what do you have to loose, if you end up looking like you belong at Mardi Grass so be it. At least you got noticed and had fun!

Smokey eyes can look great if you know what the hell you are doing but it can also make you look like a two dollar hooker if you are not care full, so go crazy but make sure the foundation looks good with your skin tone and don't wear to much. Most boys don't like to wake up next to girl wearing a war mask...so not hot!


Okay I love big shades, the main reason is that I've got a big face and small shades does not do it for me. I am more of an aviator model girl but I love these shades unfortunately they don't go with my huge ass face. But maybe someone other then me out there would look awesome in these shades from Chanel and Prada. The round ones are gorgeous.

Now to my favorite perfume, people always ask me what I'm wearing. Well you see I am obsessed with scents, I even created my own perfumes when I was a little girl. I love to wear something that is distinctive but feminine but not to sweet. I have to admit I wear men's cologne sometimes, I love it so strong and refreshing....I'm a perv I know, anyway "Rose essential" is my perfume , my boyfriend loves it and you can tell I've been in a room cause my scent follows me where ever I go, but not in a disgusting "I-sprayed-my-self-silly-way", no subtle feminine way.

It's like a trace of me...

Rose essential by Bulgari who have an amazing range of scents and hotels and jewelry are one of my favorite brands. This scent was created in 2005 by Beatrice Piquet of IFF and is gorgeous. I love the bottle I love the colour and I love the scent, so when you think of this think of me...Lol ;-)














1 comment:

LANJA said...

www.lanjas.blogg.se

arför bloggar du inte på sensksa